Skip to content
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- White chocolate and cranberry cookies enriched with iron and calcium will make for happier holidays.
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Original 3 Minute
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (11.5-oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Blend flour, Cream of Wheat®, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low. Add Cream of Wheat® mixture; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand on cookie sheets 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.