Peach and Cherry Smoothie
- Sweeter than a bowl of cherries and peachier than peachy keen, this PEACHERRY smoothie is the taste of summermade with Greek yogurt and enriched with Cream of Wheat®.
- 1 packet Original Instant
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 large peach or 1 c frozen peaches
- 1 fresh cherries, pitted or 1 c frozen cherries
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Place Cream of Wheat® and boiling water in electric blender; cover.
- Blend on low speed 1 minute.
- Add peaches, cherries, and yogurt; blend 30 seconds.
- Add ice and honey if desired; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.