Sweet Potato Casserole
- Can we sneak a whole casserole into ONE bowl of Cream of Wheat®? You bet your sweet potatoes we can!
- One (15 oz.) can sweet potatoes, cut
- 3 packet Maple Brown Sugar Instant
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans to garnish
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, toasted
- Prepare Cream of Wheat® (using water) according to package directions.
- Empty sweet potatoes into a different bowl. Remove any fibres.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until sweet potatoes become tender.
- Mash until smooth.
- Stir cooked Cream of Wheat® into sweet potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and toasted marshmallows.