Skip to content
Cream of Wheat® Stuffing
- You can enjoy all the stuffing you want—whenever you want—with this delicious recipe.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Original 3 Minute
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- 2 pinch freshly minced parsely
- 1 dash dried thyme
- 1 dash ground sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Let minced garlic reduce in butter. Then add diced onions and celery. Let them reduce until the onions are translucent.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth and stir. Add sprig of fresh rosemary and let the stock come to a soft boil.
- Remove rosemary from the saucepan before adding your Cream of Wheat®.
- Cook Cream of Wheat® for 3 minutes or until it thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- With Cream of Wheat® still in the pan, add your parsley, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Stir together.
- Top with additional parsley before serving.